Photo appears courtesy of JD Hancock. This fun list was created back in 2013 in honor of Halloween. We love it so much, we wanted to post it again this year. We probably will every Halloween. So once again, to honor EDI and all things that go bump in the night, we give you, "EDI and Halloween: 7 Reasons They're Closer Than You Think."
- EDI and Halloween are both scary.
- They both have tricks and treats.
- They both turn relatively normal people into witches and trolls.
- They both involve copious amounts of chocolate or alcohol, sometimes both.
- They both sometimes involve charge backs (remember when your parents raided your take for the night?)
- Speaking of, big thank you to Walmart, for cheap costumes, cheap candy and EDI mandates.
- Lastly, EDI and Halloween both involve séances (we have all tried to contact Edward Guilbert to thank him for getting us into this mess.)
Happy Halloween from the Aurora EDI Alliance! Stay safe…
Please click below to download a case study on how we helped Quibids.com to improve and update their EDI operations.