GraceBlood delivers services and systems for distributors and manufacturers to profitably and cooperatively manage their daily business transactions with customers, suppliers and third parties.
Our clients, our associates and GraceBlood profit from our clients ability to strategically embrace B2B electronic transactions and to enthusiastically say "Yes!" when presented with new challenges in their trading partner relationships.
GraceBlood provides fully integrated EDI to meet your business needs including:
- Inbound and outbound document integration for your ERP system
- Software installation
- Training & support
Integrated EDI projects can be categorized into the following areas:
- EDI implementation for trading with customers, typically for distributors and manufacturers
- EDI Implementation for trading with both customers and suppliers, typically for manufacturers
- EDI Implementation for trading with suppliers, typically for retailers
- Managed Services or outsourcing with GraceBlood can be accomplished on our servers and software licenses, or on yours.We even offer a migration path from Managed Services to in-house should that become a better option.In any case, outsourcing EDI / B2B electronic transaction handling via GraceBlood Managed Services can save both time and money by avoiding the investments in software and labor associated with installation, implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Consultation services and help getting started
- Trading partner recruitment
- Translation mapping
- Trading partner coordination
- End-to-end testing
- Non-integrated document delivery
Further, our process expertise is designed to uncover and support your unique requirements. We work behind the scenes to allow you to do what you do best to maintain and build your competitive advantage without getting bogged down in the intricacies of day-to-day EDI.
AllianceVAN is our internet-based alternative to expensive, traditional Value-Added-Network (VAN) services that are often the vehicle for transaction transmissions between businesses. GraceBlood's solution includes migration coordination, installation of communication components, testing, transaction monitoring and document tracking, support and custom reporting. With AllianceVAN we can even meet partner demands for direct communications capability such as AS2 without requiring the purchase of such software. Our monthly invoices are simple to understand and you'll enjoy the savings!